Office Manager/Admin Assistant
San Francisco, CA 94105 (Hybrid: Local candidates only)
Pay: $25-$30hr (Can be increased based on experience)
6-12 month contract ( Potential for extension or permanent)
Our client is focused on finding, funding and fostering high-potential start-ups which will contribute to creating a low carbon future. Current areas of interest include Renewables, Distributed Energy, New Mobility, Energy Access, Energy Storage, Bio-Plastics & Recycling, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT. They are seeking an experienced Office Manager to join their team!
The primary focus of this position is to provide office and administrative support to the San Francisco team, conducting a hybrid of Staff Assistant and Office Manager duties. The ideal candidate must be someone who is self-motivated, learns quickly, anticipates needs, works independently and has demonstrated the ability to multitask. The successful candidate needs strong communications skills, a keen eye for attention to detail and the ability to work effectively with an international team and headquarters (located in Paris).
Manage the office; order and organize supplies, maintain inventory, and compile receipts for various charges
- Be the prime contact for the SF Office and Building: manage general/visitor access, parking, etc.
- Accounting / finance / payments - SAP, invoices, BTA, AMEX
- Process expense reports and forward for payment
- Coordinate international and domestic travel plans and meeting activities
- IT Infrastructure: know and understand how to handle/troubleshoot IT issues
- Set up and maintain distribution lists for office use
- Coordinate conference calls/bridges
- Lead Event/meeting planning coordination including scheduling, organize meeting logistics, scribe, disseminate meeting minutes and prepare agendas and meeting bios
- Organize details and logistics of events
- Communications for all SF Office activities, via TEAMS, email, phone etc.
- Work with Houston HR for onboarding for all new SF Office Employees
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- 4+ years' work experience in an Office Manager/Admin role working in a fast-paced environment
- Background in event planning and/or planning company events is a plus
- Must have previous experience working with CEO
- Experience to manage the office; order and organize supplies, maintain inventory
- Excellent administrative skills: manage calendars and logistics; prepare team for meetings and other events
- Excellent experience to organize business conferences and meetings; handles activities with high confidentiality
- Experience in office accounting duties / finance / payments - SAP, invoices, BTA, AMEX- Ability to process expense reports, forward for payment and compile receipts for various charges
- Must have excellent experience setting up international and domestic travel plans and meeting activities
- Some understanding on how to handle/troubleshoot IT issues
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite - Word / Excel / PowerPoint and Outlook/Calendar
- Able to work outside of core business hours and/or overtime may be required - with paid overtime
- Excellent written communication skills in order to provide high quality briefing material support to the team, including strong proofreading /copy editing skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills with strong attention to detail; ability to strongly execute on administrative and operational duties
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple assignments
Please send your resume. Thank you!