As the OluKai Part Time Retail Store Lead, your kuleana (responsibility) is to create a premium and welcoming experience where customers can discover and purchase any OluKai they are looking for. We are seeking an experienced Retail Lead who embodies the OluKai brand; whose passion is to lead a team to run a modern and efficient retail operation, managed with Aloha. Your role is to foster the store experience as well as manage every aspect of store operations. You are a person of high integrity, community oriented and embraces the ever-changing retail environment.
$750 SIGNING BONUS Limited Time Only
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the store financial plan including revenue and expenses.
- Manage the store reporting, weekly.
- Establish and manage the store operating procedure, inventory management, order fulfillment & returns/exchanges, merchandising and store marketing.
- Manage and execute store product flow, overall back of house operations, supply needs, and daily store maintenance.
- Execute seasonal floorsets / visual merchandising directives within the store and maintain visual standards and brand image on a daily basis
- Share your product knowledge with enthusiasm and guide our customers to product selections that meet their needs.
- Set up and manage POS system. Reconcile daily reporting, process returns/exchanges/deliveries, gift cards with excellence. Manage collection of customer member information.
- Continually update merchandising of all items in the store
- Manage store inventory, restocking product, receiving new product.
- Identify holes in shop inventory and place fill in orders to bring stock to correct inventory levels
- Be a brand ambassador for OluKai. Participate in local events, giveback programs in collaboration with Marketing.
- Collaborate with Marketing to program ambassador content, presentations and performances at the store.
- Manage and lead all store events, required to be present for all events unless otherwise approved by your manager.
- Be responsible for the promotion and marketing of all store events.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year retail management experience.
- BA or BS required.
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed.
- Self motivated leader with strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Manages with Aloha, innate guest centric mindset.
- Shows elevated communication skills and can tailor style to suit the audience.
- Creative and adaptable team player with a winning and positive attitude.
- Overtime work hours may be required during busy retail sales seasons
We offer a very unique working environment with great company benefits and fringe benefits for this part time position, including but not limited to team building events, free parking, sales incentive program, complimentary lunch up to $150 month, opportunity for growth. Bonus and reimbursement opportunities in accordance with plan guidelines, see Human Resources for details.