Otolaryngology opening in Klamath Falls, Oregon.
A growing practice seeks a BC/BE Otolaryngologist ENT to work in Klamath Falls, OR area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth! Contact: Ray Click Here to Apply Group :
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- Employed Physician position working in a community of 52,000 and serving a population of 110,000 patients
- 1 employed intensivist, 1 independent pulm/intensivist
Benefits : Otolaryngologist ENT
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
Desired Background: Otolaryngologist ENT
- BC/BE, and US trained or completed a US residency
- Open to J-1/H1B visa candidates with good English communication skills
- Residents are encouraged to apply
About the Area :
- Klamath Falls, Oregon is a beautiful place to live with a desirable climate, a tight-knit community, a low cost of living, a healthy and balanced lifestyle, and an abundance of outdoor recreation. The mid-sized city is a hub for constant connection.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ray Click Here to Apply NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size, and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can't find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare