SUMMARY: The Overnight Facility Residential Staff Manager provides a lead role in overseeing the documentation and administrative reporting duties relative to the facility records in conjunction with all New Haven and Community Care Licensing policies and procedures. Additionally, the Facility Manager is aware of and adheres to representing core program practices and standards, supporting behavioral objectives and assisting in the direction of the team to ensure a safe, positive and effective environment that is proactive in understanding and responding to the needs and crises of our youth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains and participates in assuring, under the direction of the PS, a safe and therapeutic and counseling/teaching environment (i.e. life skill) by: supervising youth, using positive discipline and appropriate professional boundaries, associated behavior modification and crisis intervention techniques effectively.
- Assists in ensuring that all program schedules are implemented in accordance with program standards, oversees, under the direction of the Program Specialist, that all components of the Milieu Treatment Program, including individualized treatment plans, are implemented and monitored in accordance with program standards.
- Observes and promptly responds to behavioral issues, adheres to safety standards and encourages appropriate living habits. Listens and problem solves to provide a safe, secure, and positive environment for each resident.
- Maintain and update: House supplies, office equipment, petty cash, logs and reports according to licensing, organization and crisis intervention techniques/standards (i.e. Pro-Act) insuring that house procedures and property (including the vans) are maintained and documented in accordance with New Haven organizational standards, agency practices, and Continuous Quality Improvement protocols.
- Provides support to the Program Specialists to assure that houses meet licensing standards and HIPAA requirements, conducting and reporting regular house audits.
- Participates as a member of the team in facility house meetings and attends all required staff meetings and agency required trainings, demonstrating mastery of training materials and/or associated skills and keeping all required certifications current.
- Hours are 11:30 PM to 9:00 AM, 4 nights a week - FRONT SIDE OF WEEK OVERNIGHT SHIFT, Sunday - 1130pm to 9am Monday
Monday 1130pm to 9am Tuesday
Tuesday 1130pm to 9am Wednesday
Wednesday 1130pm to 9am Thursday
- Performs other duties as assigned.