Are you tired of your current industry or looking to learn a trade?
As an Apprentice Painter, you can learn a new skill and see the transformative impact of your work!
Sound Painting Solutions is a millennial-owned, West Seattle-based painting contractor, seeking apprentice painters. No experience is necessary. Apprentices have the opportunity to receive training on the job by working alongside experienced painters and learn a skill for life, all while getting paid!
We are known in the area as a quality-driven painting company with stellar customer service. Our dedication to customer satisfaction and providing a great place to work have made our company thrive!
In our small-business environment, each one of our team members' contributions truly make an impact. At Sound Painting Solutions, we believe in giving our people the opportunity to grow and develop both their craft and leadership skills. We provide a clear path for advancement and seek to build long-term relationships with our employees. This is not a seasonal position. You can expect consistent work when you join our team; we stay busy even in the winter months with interior painting.
To demonstrate our commitment to our team members, we also offer a generous benefits package. See below for the job requirements and compensation/benefits offered.
- Punctual, courteous and professional
- Customer service and communication skills
- Pride in producing quality work
- Able to work a physical job on your feet for most of the day
- Able to lift over 50 pounds
- Able and willing to commute within greater Seattle area to various job sites
Why work with us?
- Competitive wages
- Tools, equipment, and training provided
- Strong company culture
- Well-respected local brand
- Great staff
- Employee recognition
- Community involvement
- Company events & celebrations
- Year-round, full-time work
Our benefits package includes...
- Health and dental/vision benefits
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Select paid holidays
- Retirement plan with 3% employer match
- Performance bonuses & incentives
- Subsidized bus pass for public transit commuters
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.69 - $18.75 per hour, depending upon experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- 8AM - 5PM Monday - Friday
Powered by JazzHR