Urgent Care opening in Vancouver, Washington. Growing Urgent Care and Family Practice in Vancouver WA is in need of an advance practice provider to help with coverage. Office hours are Monday - Friday 9 am to 6 pm. Patient population is all ages with 2-3 patients per hour for patient volume. Prefer provider to have experience with Athena. Provider must be proficient in UC procedures like suturing. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
- 2-3 patients per hour, some walk ins
- All ages
- Family Practice and Urgent Care experience required
- Suturing required
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills, experience, and qualifications. You may also be eligible to receive other taxable and non-taxable earnings, reimbursements and benefits in addition to hourly rates. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.