Urgent need for a Principal Architect to join our growing team with a fun culture, excellent room for growth and ability to learn and work on many different challenging projects!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kelli Filbin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Based in our Irvine HQ, we are a stable, rapidly growing IT & Services company committed to superior products and advanced technology to produce best in quality and cloud-based video services. We are now seeking a Principal Software Engineer/Architect to join our innovative Engineering team.
If you are a Principal Software Engineer with strong Golang experience, please apply today!
*Position temporarily remote and will be back in office on a hybrid schedule*Potential to be full remote and living outside of commutable distance*Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Stellar Benefits Package including 4 weeks vacation, 3 weeks sick leave, 401k with 4% match
- Bonus potential at 5%
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- When in office, we have weekly lunch and unlimited snack drawers, an on-site gym, fun outdoor areas with pool table, ping pong table, and basketball court
- While remote, we have been keeping the culture alive with virtual activities, such as happy hours, game night, paint night, cooking classes, etc.
- High visibility with executive teams
- Strong leadership team
- Amazing culture
- Excellent opportunity for learning and growth
- Architecting, designing and building highly scalable distributed data systems to enable new and innovative solutions in cloud based video surveillance or IoT control systems
- Opportunity to learn and share knowledge with the best and help us architect and build cloud native modern applications
- Opportunity to develop technology and process to maximize efficiency by deconstructing any limitations on scalability, performance and reliability in our products
- Work with product managers and technology teams to understand roadmap priorities, innovate and evolve new products features and capabilities
- Employ advanced knowledge of data structure, data modeling and design, common software design patterns (either object oriented or microservices architecture styles)
- 15+ years of experience in software engineering in a fast paced environment with most recent 8+ years in microservice based solution and architectural style
- Golang and an object-oriented language (preferably Python, although strong C# or Java is acceptable)
- Testing methodology and fully comfortable with TDD/BDD development practice
- Hands on experience developing applications deployed using public cloud infrastructure such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- Advanced understanding of design patterns and coding practices especially as applied to microservices architectures and API design, implementation and management
- CICD methodology and Git based workflow
- Docker technologies including experience in optimizing Docker image and managing Docker image lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- MS degree in Computer Science or related
- Knowledge of topics spanning programming languages, AI/ML, advanced networking, compute and data platforms as well automation and big data
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.