Infusion opening in North Hollywood, California.
Are you looking for a new job? My name is Caroline and I m a healthcare recruiter I m here to help!
I m working with an amazing private practice outpatient treatment and infusion center. This is a dynamic, expanding concierge infusion clinic located in Los Angeles, and they are looking for a full-time, permanent LVN to join their team of compassionate, enthusiastic, and highly skilled medical professionals.
- Current licensure, certifications, and CEUs
- At least 100 hours of IV infusion experience preferred
- HIPPA, OSHA, and BLS certified
- Basic computer, EHR, and telephone skills
DESCRIPTION / DUTIES
- Answer directly to the Nurse Supervisor, MD, and administrative staff.
- Expert IV placement and discontinuation, with advanced training for IV administration of medications.
- Must be comfortable speaking to and offering support to patients in crisis.
- Bloodborne pathogen/biohazard exposure protocols.
- Blood collection/specimen preparation for PRP
- Monitoring/Documenting Vital signs
- EHR record keeping
- Cleaning and maintenance of treatment rooms and equipment
- Stocking Supplies and maintaining inventory
- Collecting Consents/Obtaining Discharge Signatures
- Developing genuine, personal connections with patients, offering compassionate guidance and support.
Psychiatry, Substance Abuse, Substance Dependency, Venipuncture, Phlebotomy, Venipuncture, Inventory Management, Supply Management, Documentation, Centrifuge, PRP, Specimen Collection, Specimen Preparation, Trauma, Trauma Treatment, IV Placement/Discontinuation, Infusion, Psychology, Vital Signs, BLS, Chronic Pain, EHR, OSHA Standards, HIPAA, Micronutrient, Outpatient, Detox, NAD+, Mental Health, Behavioral Health