Help us Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 45 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
The Department: Marketing & Communications
We believe that the world should know and love Gemini. In Marketing & Communications, we spend our days analyzing the market, crafting the Gemini story, and telling it to the people who need to hear it. This team sits between our product and the market, and is a key growth driver for every aspect of the organization. We have a holistic philosophy that combines research, data, brand marketing, acquisition and retention tactics, PR, and all aspects of customer-facing interaction.
The Role: Product Marketing Copywriter
Gemini is seeking a copywriter to bring our innovative products and services to life through compelling marketing and sales materials. In this role you will describe with nuance how our crypto-native, often technical, financial offerings meet the needs of our users, including professional investors and advisors. The ideal candidate has experience writing product descriptions, industry reports, and sales materials targeted financial institutions and retail investors, and a passion for making the complexities of cryptocurrencies accessible through familiar language and tone. This position will play a critical role in the success of our global business development efforts.
* Craft succinct, compelling descriptions of technical financial products and services, highlighting their features and benefits to various audiences in formats including tear sheets, web pages, whitepapers, reports, and platform-appropriate cutdowns thereof
* Partner with institutional and retail product marketers, as well as brand creative, business development, and product teams, to ensure impactful, accurate, and timely delivery of content that tells a compelling story
* Incorporate brand and audience guidance including verbal identity, segmentation/positioning, and customer personae to maximize impact
* Work with non-U.S. regional teams to support global campaigns and strategies
* Be obsessed with the crypto industry and constantly think of ways to better distribute our products to a larger audience
* 5+ years of client-/customer-facing technical writing
* Strong knowledge of financial services vocabulary, syntax, and idioms
* Understanding of marketing principles and best practices
* Organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
* Passion for cryptocurrency
* Experience with marketing tactics/formats including SEO, programmatic ads, and social media
* Experience with visual assets or collaborating with design departments
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
* Competitive compensation and profit-sharing equity
* Flexible vacation policy
* Retirement plan matching
* Generous parental leave
* Comprehensive health plans
* Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.