Quality Engineering Lead
What We Need
Kareo is looking for a hands-on experienced Quality Engineering Lead to work on a brand new high growth FinTech team to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country. Using your deep technical expertise and quality-driven thought leadership, you will architect and build quality frameworks and processes that enable the team to move faster and at a high bar of quality. If you like solving tough problems in new ways, being part of a new, fun and highly talented team, and are tenacious, we would like to hear from you.
Your Area of Focus
Your Professional Qualifications
- Hands-on coding of test automation frameworks, including API, UI, and Integration test layers
- Hands-on manual testing for workflows that have low ROI for automation
- Automate repetitive testing operations
- Create and manage test suites
- Design quality plans for feature releases
- Self-manage work using tools like JIRA
- Partner with the other engineers on the team to deliver the best quality outcomes
- Working with CICD to plugin test automation and the code release process
- 5+ years of hands-on quality engineering and testing experience
- Past success in building and scaling test automation frameworks
- Expert in Python, Java or a similar language for coding test automation
- Experience working in a dynamic and agile team environment
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We're committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We're Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.