Special Counsel is looking for a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal for one of the top law firms in the Bay Area. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating loans and title reviews and have a solid grounding in real estate transactions.
- Three (3) or more years of commercial real estate paralegal experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Time Management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Coordinating loans
- Managing closing checklists and documents
- Setting up closing rooms
- Coordinate title and survey reviews
- Formation of entities and handling filings regarding LLC's, partnerships, and corporations with governmental agencies.
- Preparation of UCC's and UCC filings
- Maintaining electronic files