Receiver (FT day shift)
• Hillsboro, OR
Fusion is currently hiring for an Receiver and we would love to have you join our Materials/Stockroom team.
- Receive packages from freight carrier and customers.
- Interact in a professional manner with customers dropping off product.
- Verify package contents and use our ERP system.
- Accurately count and fill out Fusion and customer paperwork.
- Restock materials used throughout the day.
- Ability to read or to interpret documents and procedures.
- Any tasks as requested to help Fusion achieve its goals.
FUSION is an Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company headquartered in Hillsboro, OR.
Rapid growth over the past few years has created the opportunity for expansion and supplier program development.
At FUSION, our mission is to create success in everything we do. We know that this success stems directly from our people, which is why we strive to bring out the best in every employee. We understand that if we start by hiring A+ player who is not only hardworking but also passionate about what they do, we have an incredible formula for a thriving organization. FUSION empowers people to think creatively, collaborate with one another, and make great decisions.
At Fusion, our mission is to create success in everything we do. While this relates directly to the service we provide our clients, it also refers to our ongoing goal of promoting success within our organization - be it through individual career growth, working together to achieve team successes, or creating successful solutions for our company as a whole.
Live the Fusion Values: Fusion team members strive to live our core values every day. We live, breathe, and believe in our core tenants. They are the foundation of our company. Every decision we make aligns with our values and supports the company's mission of success.
Keep Getting Better: At Fusion, there's no such thing as good enough. We never rest on our laurels - and if there's a better or more efficient way of doing something, we'll find it. Ours is a culture of continuous improvement and perpetually growing from shared experience.
Help each other win: We're more than an organization - we're a family. No one at Fusion operates in a silo. We believe in investing in our team, enjoying each other's company, and contributing to shared success through mutual respect and collaboration.
Do what is right: Every member of our team understands that true success comes from integrity. We know mistakes are a part of life - but when we make a mistake, we own it, fix it, and learn from it. We see challenge as an opportunity for team collaboration, learning, and growth.
Deliver confidence: When it comes right down to it, we're in the business of facilitating success - which means it's our job to instill confidence with our work. Our customers should always know what to expect from us, and we deliver on our promise - every time.
- Must be a US person.
- Ability to read and write English required.
- Ability to work from written English work instructions required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift containers and packages (minimum of 25 lbs).
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time.
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription.
- Simple IRA (similar to 401K) (company matches up to 3%)
- Short term disability, long term disability and voluntary life
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement