Branch Admin Assistant/Receptionist
Growing Real Estate Company is seeking a Receptionist/Branch Administrative Assistant with strong customer service skills to run the front desk for our Everett branch. The right candidate must have a professional image, demeanor and excellent people skills.
In this position, you will:
· Meet & greet clients, visitors and agents in a professional and friendly manner
· Handle all incoming phone calls and forward to appropriate broker
· Maintain the office area to ensure it is clean, tidy and professional in appearance
· Receive and distribute daily mail
· Monitor and update office records on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
· Data entry for multiple systems
· Create advertising for Craigslist and other publications as necessary.
- Provide support to the branch in all administrative aspects
Experience and skills you must have:
· Must be able to multitask
· Excellent communication skills with friendly phone voice
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, & Publisher
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under various situations
· Willingness to learn other computer programs is essential
· Quick learner
· Independent worker and able to set priorities
. Real estate experience and MLS experience is beneficial.
This is a part time position. Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 8:30 - 2:00. $15-$17 hourly (DOE). Start immediately. Please submit cover letter & resume.