We are seeking a full-time receptionist to work at our law office in Burlingame, CA.
- Welcoming clients and visitors upon arrival at reception.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding phone calls in a professional manner.
- Assisting clients and visitors with the location of legal staff.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Setting up conference rooms for client meetings, including setting up Zoom meetings for remote clients and associates.
- Adherence to office COVID-19 protocols in preparation of conference rooms and meeting spaces.
- Observing business etiquette and maintaining a professional appearance.
- Processing out-going mail including logging and scanning certified mail and international mail.
- Scanning and emailing department mail to recipients that are out of the office.
- Driving to deliver certified mail to Post Office at the end of each day.
- Ordering and replenishing office supplies, including food and beverage items for the office kitchen.
- Stocking and light cleaning of office kitchen.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, and note-taking.
- Maintaining and updating library of legal reference texts.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 1-year prior experience as a receptionist.
- Prior experience as a Legal Receptionist highly preferred but not required.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working with word processing, printers, copiers, scanners, faxes and appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.