Skills Alliance Group is a Global Life Science, Medical Device & Technology, and Animal Health recruitment company encompassing three business units: SA Executive, SA Staffing & SA Consulting.
Due to client demand and subsequent business growth, we are looking to hire passionate, driven and self-motivated Graduates to join our SA Staffing brand who can support us with our ambitious growth plans for 2021.
We have graduate positions available to join our Seattle office in September.
Why Skills Alliance?
We have a vibrant office based in downtown Seattle, that is growing rapidly and we come to work every day to do something we love and are genuinely passionate about.
We have a solid reputation in the market and work hard together to help maintain it, with a commitment to rewarding our staff and celebrating successes whether these are big or small. As a Graduate you will get the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting and innovative healthcare companies in the USA.
The Graduate Training Program
As a new employee you will go through an initial intensive training program ran by our Global Learning and Development Manager learning about the recruitment sector and your market. Every employee will have training throughout their career to ensure that you will always have access to the best support and development.
The Trainee Academy is where the basics of Recruitment are covered and the participants are able to learn and practice this in a safe environment before being exposed to candidates and clients, peer to peer mentoring, call coaching and modelling success on the companies' high performers. There then follows psychometric self-development assessment and continual one to one mentoring.
Duties of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Headhunting and identifying suitable candidates
- Qualifying candidates
- Arranging and preparing candidates for interviews
- Liaising with candidates & clients
- Business Development including cold calling
- Lead & referral generating
- Learning to become an expect in your market
What skills do you need?
- A recent graduate looking for a rewarding career within sales and business development
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop new business relationships
- Ability to listen, learn and apply new ideas quickly
- Previous sales or customer focused experience would be highly advantageous
- An interest into the Life Science sector is a bonus but not essential
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and enjoy a fast paced, but challenging atmosphere.
What we offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Career progression: based on meritocracy. We believe in promoting on merit and not tenure. Promotion to Recruiter/Senior Recruiter within 6-12 months
- Uncapped commission structure
- Learning and Development: a supportive and structured environment which includes training delivered by our Global Learning Development Manager and Senior Management Team
- Benefits: Full health insurance, flexible working and a generous vacation allowance
- Incentives: Individual as well as team incentives based on performance
- International office relocation: for people who want to work in our other offices (London, New York, Newport Beach, Frankfurt and Zurich)