High-end Luxury Homes
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Chris Gorman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
For over 30 years, we have been one of the leaders in the Northwest for High-end, Luxury, Residential Home Building. Our attention to detail and to our loyal customer base has allowed us to grow into a well-known organization in the area.
Due to growth, we are looking to add a Residential Superintendent to our team in Seattle.
If you are interested, continue reading!Why join us?
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Able to perform all essential Superintendent job responsibilities
- Oversee the daily operation of construction projects
- Attend and participate in Safety Training Program and enforce safety procedures
- Prepare and maintain responsibility for CPM job schedule
- Develop Owner and Architect's confidence and attend Owner meetings as required
- Review all drawings, specifications and subcontractor submittals
- Chair and/or attend ongoing subcontractor meetings
- Assure work quality - set standards for quality control
- Order materials and tools and plan supply allotment to maintain a schedule
- Prepare necessary reports (e.g. timesheets, work orders, daily reports, and invoice approval)
- Document and complete all punch lists in a timely manner
- Organize, train, direct and coordinate field construction team including those of subcontractors
- Verify subcontractor certificates of insurance
- Perform start-up testing and turnover to Owner
- Experience with High-end Luxury Residential Home building as a Superintendent
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget with excellent quality
- Ability to read and understand architectural plan sets (all disciplines)
- Technical understanding of residential construction including building codes, trade sequencing, best building practices and safety
- Strong work ethic, team player with strong attention to details and ability to work independently
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, mathematical and sound judgment skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.