Travel Emergency Room Nurses Needed
North Carolina Travel ER / ED RN Nursing Assignments
Level I, II & III - Adult & Pediatric Emergency Departments
Researching a Travel Assignment in the state of North Carolina or concidering a seasonal location? You are in the right place, the HCEN Network of staffing agencies have numerous assignments that you will not find posted on the public big job boards. There are numerous reason why they are not, but one thing is for sure, if there is an assignment for you, the HCEN Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies has them
Would you like to spend the fall / winter somewhere great? The Hospitals have already started posting their available seasonal travel assignments with the HCEN Network of staffing agencies. Submit your more information request today and get your choice of great locations before they are gone.
Where would you like to go?
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spend the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows
- Interested in locating that perfect RN Travel Assignment Job?
- Looking for great compensation as well as leading benefits packages?
Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options,
You are in the right place.
For the past 5 years, thousands of Nurses just like you have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network to explore a career as a Traveling Registered Nurse.
Complete the More Information Request and let the staffing agencies come to you.
The Travel Nurse working in the Emergency Room / Department is responsible for the care of patients ranging in all ages, presenting with a benign or an acute critical illness. Being an ED / ER RN requires excellent interviewing and physical assessment skills along with critical thinking skills.
The Emergency Room Registered Nurse must be able to work in a high paced environment.
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / as applicable
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
We can appreciate that, we have been in your shoes as past "Travelers"
Get the information you need from the
Nation's Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
"More Information Request"