The top and leading heavy civil contractor in the Central Washington (Wenatchee) area is looking to add a Safety Manager to their team! They are in full growth mode and have always had safety as a top priority and now need someone to come in and help lead the entire department!
This is a chance to live in a beautiful location as well as lead an entire companies safety program!
- 5+ years experience in heavy civil construction in a safety setting
- Bachelor's Degree is Occupational Safety and Health heavily preferred
- Safety Certifications required (CHST, CSP, OHST, etc)
- Experience creating and implementing safety processes and procedures
- Ability to lead a team
About The Company
- 50+ years in the industry
- Diverse heavy civil projects
- Award winning projects and culture!
If you are interested in this Safety Manager position in the Wenatchee area, you can email me directly at with a copy of your resume for consideration!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.