Shoemaker Financial is seeking a Sales Recruiter to acquire new talent for our rapidly growing financial advising department. A successful candidate will have a strong desire to network and a keen eye when reviewing resumes and conducting interviews. If you're sharp, professional, and sales-oriented, we would like to speak with you about this opportunity.
- Grow and work with centers of influences to identify new talent
- Review and screen resumes
- Interview financial advisor candidates
- Manage candidates through selection process
- Coordinate candidates onboarding process
- Complete new-hire paperwork with selected candidates
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years recruiting, sales, or marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- this is a Temporary/Contract position starting October 2021 through approximately February 2022 (There may be an opportunity to secure a full time position from this temporary role).About our Firm
Shoemaker Financial was founded in 1978 with a vision of creating a successful and dynamic financial firm for clients and associates alike. Since then, Shoemaker Financial has flourished by staying true to its mission: "To enable our clients and associates to define and achieve their financial dreams and goals while building relationships that last a lifetime". Our team of over 130 driven, talented, and experienced professionals pride themselves on doing what is in the best interest of our clients and are committed to nurturing a professional and connected workplace.
Shoemaker Financial's success is rooted in three core values: Integrity, Trust, and Mutual Respect. These core values are demonstrated each day by our advisors and staff. They are fundamental to how we work with each other and our clients and have contributed to our long running accolades of "National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For" and "Top Places to Work".Securities & Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services. Member FINRA/SIPC. Shoemaker Financial is independently owned and operated.