Senior Administrative Assistant - Verathon®
Verathon is seeking an exceptionally talented, energetic, and detail-oriented Sr. Administrative Assistant to support our Executive Leadership team and their staffs. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, works well with diverse team members, anticipates needs, and takes initiative to get things done. A successful candidate will be a strong communicator, understands changing business priorities and excels in a collaborative, cross functional office environment.
- Provide administrative support to assigned executive leaders and departments.
- Assist with calendar, travel arrangement, and expense reporting as directed. Act as key contact for Executives while they are travelling. Work with each individual Executive to ensure their administrative needs are supported as appropriate.
- Monitor and coordinate approval of expense policy exceptions. For example, hotels, over limit expenses, and hotels outside distance for tradeshows.
- Provide support as directed for events, including annual Global Sales and Leadership meetings, department team building events, and Verathon HQ activities.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel to assist in creating presentations when needed and maintaining ongoing KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reporting.
- Identify process improvement opportunities that will help create efficiencies in our executive administrative support functions.
- Represent the Executive team to the Verathon community. Maintain positive attitude when problem solving and in all communications.
- Contribute to a variety of ongoing projects at the Bothell site, e.g., local events, activities and miscellaneous projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- 5+ years administrative support experience.
- Ability to make solid business decisions, problem solve, and multi-task in a highly dynamic environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality and objectivity.
- Must possess strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills.
- Persistent yet friendly and approachable attitude.
- Strong MS Office skills.
This position is based on-site at Verathon's Bothell Headquarters.
Verathon is a global medical device company focused on supporting customers by being their trusted partner, delivering high-quality products that endure over time and ensure clinical and economic utility. Two areas where Verathon has significantly impacted patient care, and become the market leader in each, are bladder volume measurement and airway management. The company's BladderScan portable ultrasound and GlideScope video laryngoscopy & bronchoscopy systems effectively address unmet needs for healthcare providers and meaningfully raise the standard of care for patients. Verathon, a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, is headquartered in Bothell, Washington, USA and has international subsidiaries in Canada, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit .
COVID-19 Vaccine Statement: Verathon is a medical device company and the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. Our mission: "We are Verathon. Proud to deliver innovative and specialized medical solutions that empower health care providers to improve and extend patients' lives." In support of our mission and nature of our business, Verathon has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers and employees. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting employment at Verathon. Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required prior to joining Verathon.
Verathon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives will build a strong foundation for success. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Verathon will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Verathon does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.