Senior Branding Designer, Linksys. Job in Los Angeles WestCoast-Jobs
- Job Reference: 381761153-2
- Date Posted: 27 September 2021
- Recruiter: Belkin Corporation
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Advert / Media / Entertainment
- Job Type: Permanent
Job Summary (General Responsibilities):
A Senior Designer on the Creative team is responsible for partnering with Art Director and other team members on creating and executing conceptual marketing driven projects that support the Linksys brand. These projects require a complete understanding of all visual communications including typography, layout, product/lifestyle photo direction and the ability to work with copywriting services to create distinct branded communications. Projects include but are not limited to packaging, tradeshow/events, retail merchandising, multi-media/web, social, ad creative and collateral.
* Possess a sophisticated sense of design, and the ability to develop and implement conceptual ideas and give effective presentations.
* Create and develop consistent design language and standards.
* Design and produce the highest quality collateral, packaging, multimedia, tradeshow materials, marketing, and other related projects as needed.
* Effectively storyboard and art direct in-house photo team to create strong images that illustrate the product and story for various marketing applications.
* Provide assistance to Art Director in disseminating new and existing Brand initiatives to junior design staff and production artists.
* Work with and receive direction from Art Director, to ensure Linksys branding standards are being met.
* Coordinate consistency across all types of media to image and promote the best Linksys brand message.
* Manage, organize and able to complete multiple time sensitive projects on time and successfully.
* Responsible for 100% accuracy and proofing of all materials produced.
* Ability to work well with others as part of a team, excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills and critical attention to detail (strong follow-up and follow-through).
* Support Company's Affirmative Action initiatives, providing equal opportunity to employees and candidates.
* Fulfill responsibilities under OHSAS 18001, understand and fully support OHSAS 18001 system.
* Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
* Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
* Perform all other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* BFA in Graphic Design.
* Minimum of 5 years as a graphic designer.
* Photo Art Direction experience for both product and lifestyle.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills. Ability to express ideas clearly written and graphically.
* Proficient with Mac platform software, including but not limited to Adobe CS programs, Microsoft Office and and PowerPoint. Web proficiency is a plus.
* Ability to interact positively and effectively with employees at all levels within the organization, as well as with internal customers and vendors.
What you're getting into
We've got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding - for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you'll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted, but you'll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
We are committed to diversity. Belkin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
All candidates applying for a job in the EMEA region, please review the Applicant Privacy notice HERE
Playa Vista, California