LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights.
Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The vision of the Quote-to-Cash ("QTC") Finance Transformation team at LinkedIn is to enable world-class, industry-leading, scalable capabilities and processes to support finance operations, business growth strategies, and compliance for various finance functions within the QTC cycle. The team is responsible for defining the transformation strategy and business architecture that helps the Finance teams achieve the future state. In addition, the team is responsible for business capability delivery and organization readiness/adoption of various changes to overall QTC Finance. The QTC Finance team drives a high impact, large scale transformation journey through overall re-architecture and re-design of the entire QTC experience (customer, sales and operations) coupled with internal Finance process optimization initiatives leveraging industry best practices & emerging technologies.
We are looking for a strategic and versatile Senior Finance Transformation Analyst with extensive experience in the Quote to Cash (QTC) Finance area. This person will work closely with the various finance stakeholders (Operations, Global Process Owners, SOX etc.), IT teams, and other cross-functional program teams to lead various transformation initiatives that will enable the Finance organization to scale and support business strategy while ensuring compliance. The ideal candidate must have a collaborative, professional, and service-oriented approach when interacting with business partners, utilizing strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.Job Description
Preference for Sunnyvale, CA or San Francisco, CA. Open to other LinkedIn US office locations (Chicago, Detroit, New York, Omaha, Washington DC, Carpinteria), or fully remote depending on the location the applicant chosen for the role is currently residing.
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers both hybrid or remote work options, meaning you can work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what's best for you and when it is important for your team to be together, or this role can be performed remotely in most locations in the country of employment.Responsibilities:
- Understand the current QTC Finance environment, key finance efficiency and effectiveness metrics, and drive the industry analysis for best practices & trends to be adopted within LinkedIn QTC Finance
- Works with QTC Finance stakeholders and other cross-functional business partners to manage/deliver projects end to end across various business functions
- Operate in a complex and dynamic environment to enable and scale critical Finance capabilities across all LinkedIn business lines, customer segments, geographies, sales channels and route to markets
- Collaborates and influences IT/engineering teams and other cross-functional systems teams during process and technical design to optimize stakeholder/end user experience and support implementation of business solutions
- Define executable plans in accordance to the defined Finance capability road map that achieves the business objectives to lead us to a world class organization
- For assigned initiatives, lead the process design of current state, capture pain points, define future state, and business requirements (BRD)/user stories for new Finance capabilities as well as enhancements
- Supports SMEs and operations teams in solutions testing including identifying the test use cases, execution of testing, and bug resolution/review
- Support change management, stakeholder communication, user training during project/product delivery phases
- Provide regular status updates, highlight risk and issues to PMO
- Partners with global and regional BPOs and IT/engineering teams on change control and compliance processes as needed
- Bachelors degree in IT or Finance/Accounting or Business Administration
- 5+ years experience in leveraging globally standard business architecture and methodologies for business/Finance transformation or Finance product management
- Proven track record of managing and delivering successful enterprise-wide, business transformation, and multi-disciplinary change initiatives (with focus within the Finance organization) especially in Subscription/SaaS model
- Expert in Quote to Cash (QTC) operational processes and automation
- Experience in Sales related processes (compensation) - is highly desired
- Strong business acumen and leadership skills- Ability to lead, develop and execute multiple projects that involve a high degree of ambiguity, self-starter, "go-getter", proven learner, and problem solver
- Excellent business communications and presentation skills, interpersonal and partnership skills at all levels of the organization, including working with leaders and executives
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to simultaneously drive numerous projects, as well as identify, resolve and prioritize differing business issues
- Versatile and driven team player with the ability to build relationships and community with coworkers and cross-functional partners
- Significant experience working in a global and matrixed organization in the technology industry, with insight and sensitivity to cultural influences
LinkedIn is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
As required by C.R.S.
- 8-5-201(2): (Colorado only) The minimum pay for this role is [$80,000]. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, stock and benefits. For additional information, visit: Additional Information
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: Please reference the following information for more information: Please reference the following information for more information: and for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
..... click apply for full job details