Healthcare - Senior Financial Analyst for one of the largest and most reputable Healthcare Organizations in the World! Stable, Thriving, and huge Growth Opportunity!!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ba Tran
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are the world's largest Healthcare provider with an outstanding reputation and history of providing excellent service to our patients, physicians, organization's staff and community. Our goal is to continue to stay in the forefront of our industry by responsibly building a brand that cares about our people and members.Why join us?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Exceptional leadership (mentorship, guidance, training and development provided before you ever join our team)
- Positive company and employee recognition
- A strong and collaborative work environment where each individual's pursuit aligns with the company's goals
- A brand name within and outside of our respective industry
- Continued growth opportunity
- Technology driven and oriented organization
- Analyze financial and operational results to understand and report underlying causes for business performance and variance among current periods, prior periods, budgets, and forecasts.
- Develop complex financial models and value propositions and participate in due diligence for new and established services
- Develop annual operating budget including collaborate with management, provide user training and consultation, collect data, manage template entry, review, analyze, and prepare presentations for Finance and Business Partners
- Assist with monthly accounting close for assigned Business Units
- Prepare various analyses used by management in making informed operating decisions.
- Participate in management team meetings and assist in presenting monthly financial results. Lead management team's development, monitoring, and reporting periodic action plans.
- Support implementation of budgeting, forecasting, and cost accounting processes and tools.
- Assist with capital budget and periodic financial forecast processes.
- Assist in developing financial presentations.
- Prepare cost and utilization analyses.
- Collaborate with Finance, Operations and various business divisions compensation methodologies and benefits structures.
- Assist in compiling compensation calculations and productivity analyses.
- Collaborate with other Financial Analysts to determine and share best practices for financial analyses.
- Develop and provide financial competency training to non-finance audiences and business partners
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company's financial policies, accounting and analytical systems, and relevant business processes.
- Enhance own professional growth and development through participation in company-sponsored training, continuing education, current business and industry publications, in-service meetings, and workshops.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.