Lightfox Games is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Gameplay Engineer to join our Seattle, Washington based team to work on fun and exciting new games.
We are looking to build an organization of high talent individuals operating in small teams with high levels of ownership. Take a look at our first game here. If you are an engineer who feels like they can build a game like this end-to-end in Unity, with an experienced development team, and the idea of having that much ownership excites you, then we would love to talk to you!
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Demonstrable experience with C# and shipping mobile game titles in Unity
- Understanding of ScriptableObjects and confidence building design workflows in Unity
- Experience with server authoritative multiplayer gameplay
- Exposure to Typescript or you feel comfortable picking it up quickly
- Fluency in the development of UI, audio, animation systems, shader effects
- Experience with implementing game logic in a large scale client/server environment
- Database experience in a NoSQL environment
- Comfortable with analytics and exploring data yourself in a big data environment (Redshift, BigQuery)
- Experience with Kubernetes and other modern cloud development tools
As an early member of our team, we're looking for people who are passionate to help us build a great games company. We're building a culture that remembers why we're in the games industry: we want to have fun and create entertaining and compelling experiences for our players in a collaborative and low-pressure game development environment.
Lightfox Games is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Does it sound like a fit? Get in touch: