Cox Media is the advertising sales division of Cox Communications, the third largest cable entertainment and broadband services provider in the country. Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses, giving Cox Media's customers the opportunity to reach their ideal customer wherever they go. At Cox Media, we are looking for best and the brightest people who can help us to build a unique culture and organization that is multi-national, multi-lingual and multi-cultural. If this you are self-motivated, entrepreneurial and understand how to thrive in a multi-national environment and then we should talk.
The Senior Manager, Agency Partnerships will be responsible for developing new business across all Cox Media markets. The individual in this role will be specifically focused on the Los Angeles advertising agencies and direct clients. Strategically target and develop relationships with new clients to grow both linear and digital business across all Cox Media markets.
* Identify new business prospects.
* Develop strong partnerships with advertising agencies that are either not working with Cox Media or that are working with Cox Media in a limited capacity.
* Drive Cox Media's share of wallet from Los Angeles-based agencies and clients.
* Coordinate sales strategies with both the National Sales Managers and the Atlanta sales team.
* Budget, forecast, and offer new solutions to grow revenue from the LA market.
* Identify non-traditional sales opportunities.
* Engage with National Sales Managers and work together to identify potential new business.
* Partner with support teams (i.e., Marketing, Research, Sales Support) to deliver RFPs and schedules.
* Attend industry events and conferences to represent Cox Media, networking on behalf of the sales organization.
* Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* Requires 5+ years related experience
* Customer focused
* Strong relationship-building skills
* Problem solving skills
* Existing relationships within the Los Angeles advertising community
* Critical thinking skills
* Proficient knowledge in Cox Media's advanced product offerings and solutions
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.