Senior Marketing Copywriter. Job in Santa Clara WestCoast-Jobs
- Job Reference: 381762253-2
- Date Posted: 27 September 2021
- Recruiter: Chegg
- Location: Santa Clara, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Advert / Media / Entertainment
- Job Type: Permanent
Sr. Marketing Copywriter
Marketing Team | Santa Clara, CA
We are looking for an experienced copywriter to generate content for Chegg's multiple business lines and services. This includes writing copy for a variety of projects including landing pages, banners, e-mails, and other online marketing initiatives. You'll brainstorm innovative ways to tell our story in our clear, fun, and conversational voice.
We're looking for a candidate with extensive experience developing cohesive, engaging campaigns with a human touch. The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded knowledge of the Web and social media, as well as familiarity with leading trends in usability, online marketing, and traditional advertising. Chegg is an established brand and candidates must show the ability to quickly understand our tone and voice and execute seamlessly.
* Collaborate with creative team members and stakeholders to determine the conceptual and copy direction of our brand and advertising initiatives
* Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective concepts across multiple channels
* Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control
* Work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Work independently and manage projects from start to finish
* Stay up to date and current with millennial slang, vocabulary, trends, etc.
* 5+ years of marketing copywriting experience
* Experience in writing copy for B2C digital services and products
* A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of Web trends and technologies
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
* Like any great writer, you are a keen listener and observer, and work to know your audience
* Demonstrated experience working in both long and short-form formats across mediums
* Demonstrate extraordinary communication skills and a meticulous eye for detail
* Please provide your online portfolio link to preview previous projects and a sample of your work*
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we've expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, Chegg Writing, Chegg Internships, Thinkful Online Learning, and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Life at Chegg:
Certified Great Place to Work!:
Chegg Corporate Career Page:
Thinkful (a Chegg Online Learning Service): #careers
Chegg out our culture and benefits!
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer