This Jobot Job is hosted by: Caitlyn Hardy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $145,000A bit about us:
We are an early-stage startup company that spun out of Princeton University's research center to develop the next generation of nano-sensors. We are growing fast and already have partnerships with leading companies in the aerospace, automotive, and IoT space.Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- 15 Days PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision package
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Huge amount of growth and opportunity for upward mobility.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, test, and optimize our sensors
- Design and integrate MEMS flow and temperature
- Use CFD tools to optimize MEMS design
- Analyze data collected during the tests to generate reports and provide feedback to the engineering teams
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Master's and/or Ph.D. highly preferred
- At least 5 years of industry experience (would consider less industry experience with Ph.D.)
- Solid background in fluidics mechanics
- Knowledge of heat transfer
- Excellent LabView skills
- Experience with CAD (SolidWorks)
- Experience working on sensors/IoT highly desired
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.