PartnersAdmin, LLC is a rapidly growing financial services firm headquartered in sunny Carlsbad, CA. We provide accounting and administration services to the alternative investment fund industry. Our team is critical to our success and we're looking to add new talent!
Are you a hardworking and driven professional that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you consider yourself a perfectionist that excels at managing a process or enjoy checking items off your to-do list?
At PartnersAdmin, we take great pride in hiring only the best professionals and giving them the tools to succeed. We value and recognize individual contributions and welcome ideas to make our company and services superior. If you pride yourself on perfecting processes and executing quality work with integrity, we'd like to meet.
· Support team with clerical and administrative duties
· Act as a mentor for Associates
· Act as a point of contact for client as funds are transitioned to new Associates
· Ensure all client deliverables are prepared accurately and with a high level of quality
· Treasury Services (initiate money movements via bank portals)
· Review and process all investor capital movements to ensure compliance with established procedures
· Assist in preparing and reviewing custom reporting and investor notifications
· Produce ad hoc reports, as requested
· Ensure compliance with all controls and procedures as mandated
· Identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement to reduce risk and increase productivity
What you bring to the team
· Strong communication skills, both verbally and electronically (email)
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with a high volume of transactions
· Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
· Analytical skills, problem solving, and critical thinking are key abilities
· 3+ year of experience working with data in an operations or analyst role
· Knowledge of Hedge funds and Private Equity funds
· AA or BS Degree
· Experience with MS Access/SQL
As a client focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the PartnersAdmin team. We provide a competitive compensation package including up to 100% medical & dental premium coverage for Employees and 80% for Dependents, 15 days of PTO plus Holidays, life insurance, 401(k) with matching and immediate vesting, ongoing professional training, semi-annual bonuses, and CPA/CPE expense coverage.
We offer a fun, be-yourself office environment, quarterly company outings, and a well-stocked refrigerator.
We believe in hiring the best and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.