Senior Partner Manager, Advertising. Job in Santa Monica WestCoast-Jobs
- Job Reference: 381732713-2
- Date Posted: 27 September 2021
- Recruiter: Roku
- Location: Santa Monica, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Advert / Media / Entertainment
- Job Type: Permanent
The revolution won't be televised. It will be streamed. Want to help us build the solutions to power it?
Roku Is Changing How the World Watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we've set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you'll make a valuable - and valued - contribution. We're a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while working with advertisers to create new solutions for engaging consumers at scale.
About the Role
Roku's leadership in the streaming media industry means we are well-positioned to shape the future of television - including TV advertising - around the world. Our continued success relies on investing in our advertising partners. This is why we are searching for a Senior Partner Manager for the Roku Ad Manager platform.
The Roku Ad Manager is a self-serve solution that enables advertisers to easily set up and manage campaigns across Roku's video, native and display media reach. As a critical component of the Ad Manager, we aim to build out a robust partner program that helps to support the growth clients using the platform in critical areas including creative, targeting and measurement.
This role is key to the growth of Roku's advertising business and will help develop and implement a strategy to create a network of partners that will play a powerful part in driving Roku's continued expansion into supporting growth brands at scale. It will serve as a liaison between ad solution partners, Roku and our Ad Manager clients. This unique, externally facing role requires skill in not only partner management but in product marketing and strategy.
The work we do can be challenging, but that's why we enjoy it so much. The ideal candidate isn't a bystander. They are curious and engaged, willing to jump in to solve problems and make data-driven decisions even when things feel very ambiguous. Our industry changes quickly, so we expect a great candidate to be comfortable responding quickly to changing business needs, knowing that their own success comes when the team succeeds.
What you'll be doing:
* Working with ad platform leadership across sales, product and marketing to help define a partner program strategy that will most effectively support the scaling of clients using Roku Ad Manager.
* Identify and evaluate potential ad solution vendor partners that would be the ideal solutions for our clients.
* Work with our business development team to negotiate agreements with these partners that may include preferred pricing, co-marketing and data rights.
* End-to-end partner management including on-boarding and ongoing support of partners.
* Ensure highly functional teamwork and excellent partner experience.
* You will be responsible for driving go-to-market business initiatives to support the growth of the different markets and will serve as a key role in guiding partners to follow Roku's business and technology roadmaps.
* Become a product expert to answer questions/inquiries from partners' product and technical teams; engage experts as necessary to help with detailed technical queries.
* Communicate and deploy key Roku product initiatives with partners and the Roku Ad Manager product as a whole, working with engineering, operations, and marketing.
* Identify risks, develop mitigation strategies, and facilitate resolution internally and with partners.
* Comfort using analytics to gauge client and platform performance and to identify potential issues in the field.
We're excited if you have
* 7+ years of relevant partner relationship management and program management experience
* Demonstrated a track record of successfully leading highly visible partner projects, ideally within a leading digital ad platform or publisher
* Proven ability to forge and optimize relationships with partners and colleagues. Experience driving schedules, and deliverables with partners.
* Strong technical ability with a good understanding of Roku and OTT-related and digital advertising technologies
* Leadership - You are also a charismatic leader that has proven relationship management success and a track record of successfully managing programs and executing initiatives.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business or related discipline required.
The Roku Culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We're independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.