We are looking for a talented and self-driven Senior Product Designer with a UX focus to join our Global Design Team (North American & Europe). You will play an important role on creating engaging, meaningful, and delightful user experience for our existing and new digital product lines to attract global B2B sellers and salesforce.
Key Responsibilities And Expectations
- Demonstrate design experience in mature product development.
- Demonstrate creative and innovative problem solving.
- Work both independently and in a group setting, with experience designing products from conception to completion.
- Clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity comps.
- Ensure design quality and uniformity across different mediums.
- Present design strategy to cross-functional stakeholders and follow-through design concepts with peers located globally.
- Utilize user data to create design solutions with optimal user experience.
- Initiate and participate in user research as needed on key projects.
- Collaborate closely with international cross-functional teams based in US, China and other regions.
- Apply customer needs and business goals to execute end-to-end design thinking process.
- Proficient knowledge of design software including Adobe Suite and Sketch
- Bachelor's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Design, User Experience Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in online digital Product Design.
- Knowledge of user-centered design methodologies.
- A design portfolio demonstrating design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Relevant experience in B2B or E-commerce industry
- Experience working across different cultures with overseas background is preferred
- Experience of designing and shipping successful products for web and mobile platform
- Experience in usability testing
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- The full-time position is based in Sunnyvale, California
Powered by JazzHR