Hybrid Schedule 60/40 - (Work Remote and Onsite)
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work in a very dynamic environment with a large number of new projects running in parallel, related to the Bosch Automotive Aftermarket Service Solutions. The work will include the scope agreement with the cross-functional teams, breakdown between the projects in the different engineering areas involved in the process, assure schedule achievement and project profitability during and after completion.
Your focus area will be on the development and release of Specialty Tools and Equipment, which includes the regular product launches of tools and equipment as well as more complex projects related to new product platforms
- Active contribution to business growth and success by assuring projects are launched on time, on cost, on quality, and delivering the expected profitability
- Providing pro-active risk management and mitigation throughout the project life cycle and identify, monitor, and manage the project critical path.
- Leading assigned team members in cross-functional teams to achieve project commitments.
- Effective communications with cross-functional team members, individual contributors, department managers, and senior management to keep projects aligned within the organization.
- Providing clear and up to date project status to management and team constituency.
- Exercising appropriate influence throughout the organization to drive accountability and effective decision-making
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent relevant experience required
- 5+ years' experience in project management for product development projects
- Experience with mechanical products release.
- Experience in Developing multi discipline project schedules using MS Project (or equivalent)
- Cross-functional leadership experience consisting of engineering, marketing, purchasing, manufacturing, customer support and any other functions needed to develop and successfully launch a new product to the market
- Demonstrated effectiveness in alignment of product, market, customer and business needs in planning and running the projects
- Functional knowledge and experience using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) systems (ie SAP)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Comprehensive Benefit Offering - All benefits are effective DAY 1!
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life and Supplement Life
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401K - with generous company match
- In addition to 401K, additional retirement benefit 100% company paid
- Annual bonuses
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Associate Discounts on Bosch products like home appliances, power-tools, thermal products like tank-less water heaters and more
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,600 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2021). The company generated sales of 78.7 billion euros in 2021. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group's strategic objective is to facilitate connected living with products and solutions that either contain artificial intelligence (AI) or have been developed or manufactured with its help. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is Invented for life.