Senior Research Associate with Stem Cell/iPSC experience!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $110,000 per hourA bit about us:
Based in San Carlos, CA we are an early stage bio-pharmaceutical company currently developing treatments for people suffering from neurological and neurodegenerative disorders. Using our patented technology and neural cell types, we develop cell-based assays discovering novel therapeutics. We are looking for a Senior Research Associate with experience with stem cells/iPSCs to join our rapidly growing team.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Great Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- BS or MS with 1-2 years of closely related technical experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical or biotech lab environment.
- Must be organized and work well in small work groups. Detail oriented.
- Must be able to assist in trouble shooting activities and process optimization under the guidance of more experienced personnel.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with excellent record keeping is required.
- Routine maintenance and production of various human stem cell derived cultures (iPS and NSC)
- Understand basic laboratory concepts and be able to perform basic lab techniques, including aseptic technique for cell culture, medium preparation.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.