LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Global Revenue Recognition team is seeking a Senior Revenue Analyst. This individual will work cross functionally with our Sales, Legal and Deal Desk teams to structure, assess, and approve deals in accordance with applicable revenue guidance. You will assist in analyzing different Sales programs as well as other ad hoc projects, determining revenue impacts and proposing process updates or changes. This role reports to the Revenue Manager and will be part of a dynamic revenue team with great career development opportunities and exposure to exciting new products and offerings.
Successful candidates have excellent communication and collaboration skills, an inquiring mind, and a positive attitude. Ability to adapt to change and shift priorities quickly while maintaining organization and accuracy will be key for this role. While focusing on details, this candidate can consider the big picture and make recommendations for compliant processes that support LinkedIn's future growth.
Like every LinkedIn employee you will be measured on leadership, leverage and results:
- Leadership - The ability to inspire others around you
- Leverage - Do more with less/impact process that can scale with growth
- Results - Be accountable for producing results above what is expected
Preference for Sunnyvale, CA or San Francisco, CA. Open to other LinkedIn US office locations (Chicago, Detroit, New York, Omaha, Washington DC, Carpinteria), or fully remote depending on the location the applicant chosen for the role is currently residing.
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers both hybrid or remote work options, meaning you can work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what's best for you and when it is important for your team to be together, or this role can be performed remotely in most locations in the country of employment.Responsibilities:
- Review contractual terms and conditions to determine revenue recognition implications and proper accounting
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Deal Desk, Legal and other teams to ensure Revenue is included in pricing, discounting and other non-standard term negotiations and discussions
- Perform month-end close duties, including journal entries and account reconciliations
- Provide revenue guidance on and execute New Product Introductions (NPI)
- Identify, develop and implement projects that streamline processes and improve efficiency
- Complete ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant revenue experience
- Experience with ASC 606
- Experience with Enterprise Financial Management Solutions, Oracle, Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Intermediate Excel skills (e.g. PivotTable and VLOOKUP)
- A versatile and driven team player with the ability to build relationships while executing on deliverables
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues on your immediate team, with the Controllership, as well as with all cross-functional teams
- Knowledge and experience in SAAS accounting
- Project management skills
LinkedIn is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
As required by C.R.S.
- 8-5-201(2): (Colorado only) The minimum pay for this role is [$75,000]. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, stock and benefits. For additional information, visit: Additional Information
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: Please reference the following information for more information: Please reference the following information for more information: and for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: