We are looking for candidates who work well independently, are accustomed to meeting deadlines, have natural problem solving skills, have outstanding interpersonal skills, an unbeatable work ethic, unquestionable integrity and a willingness to learn and a desire to grow both professionally and personally.
- Coordinate the scheduling of depositions
- Daily data entry
- Assign Resources
- Answer client calls
- Conduct job confirmations calls to law firms and court reporters
- Experience preferred
- Good clear written and verbal communication skills
- High level of IT literacy especially in Excel, Word, Power Point, and database systems
- Ability to prioritize work in a changing and pressurized environment
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Reporter Base preferred but not required
*This position will be a remote/in person hybrid position for candidates interviewing for this position in the Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Chicago and Ft. Lauderdale areas.