Description: Po'okela, LLC is looking for a qualified Senior System Administrator to support the Regional Cyber Center Pacific at Fort Shafter, HI.
Personnel will conduct Defense Cyber Operations - Internal Defense Measures (DCO-IDM) to defend against unauthorized activity on supported networks. Assess new technologies and devices relevant to the customer network as directed or for the purpose of meeting a specific customer requirement. Provides support to the Information Technology, Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Infrastructure team by providing enterprise-level, high-performance, highly available Hosting and Service Provider services in direct support of the customer's business and mission needs. Support will be onsite.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with a variety of open-source applications and technologies to managing source codes.
- Develop/Modify open source applications and data to support existing DCO technology
- Install and support office technology (Desktops, laptops, printers, A/V, network equipment)
- Install and support DCO technology (Physical Servers, cloud servers, embedded device, network equipment)
- Assist in the planning, support, and extension of future IT needs
- Ability to read and understand server/system logs and produce meaningful analysis
- Ability to administer/manage Web Servers (including Nginx, Apache)
- Must have a thorough understanding of networking, firewalls, VPN, SIEMs, and monitoring tools
- Must be able to utilize a variety of DCO automation tools in development operations
- Minimum of 2 years of Windows work experience (strong development experience desired)
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Windows OS, Linux shell, MySQL, Python, and Bash
- Experience with a variety of DCO data sources and the platforms they operate on
- Experience with Cloud solutions such as Big Data Platform
- Bachelors Degree in the IT/Cyber field
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, preferred.
- Must be CSSP-IS (infrastructure support) qualified in accordance with DoD Directive 8570.01 upon date of hire.
- Must meet designated Computing Environment (CE) certifications within 6 months of hire.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must possess a DoD TS/SCI Clearance