Deliver Tru Grit's brand message to the consumer through owned and paid social, creating engaging content and digital first experiences which drive conversation at scale by connecting consumers to the Tru Grit brand via our Key Retail partners and TruGrit-fitness.com
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Social Media Strategy - driving channel approach, content best practices, and performance of social strategy.
- Lead and drive the daily channel content, strategy and engagement strategy, that deliver and drive results.
- Identify new Social Channel opportunities and hold space for innovation across our team and channel stack.
- Partnership with Marketing to drive our 'Refuse to Quit' strategy, and the relationship between organic and paid social approaches.
- Act as resource person for interrelated marketing and business teams for strategic and cross-functional programs and projects.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders with respect to channel objectives, requirements and key learnings.
- Manages social budget and day to day production and operations of social programming.
- Event/brand marketing/experiential marketing/entertainment marketing support, as needed. This includes occasional travel.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on social media performance. Design and use dashboard visualizations and custom reports in order to do so.
- 3 to 5 years of experience developing and driving social marketing campaigns/initiatives from inception to execution for leading brands.
- Love working in a fast-paced environment. Able to thrive in a growth-stage environment, characterized by a rapid pace and change.
- You are someone that has the perfect balance of organization, collaboration and approachability, with a track record of successfully delivering projects from start to finish on time and within budget.
- Expert in content marketing strategies that are native to individual channels, rooted in industry trends, and consumer behaviors and demonstrate tangible ROI
- Experience with various social analytics and listening tools; deep ability to collect, analyze and use social data to affect change
- Personal characteristics: Passion for fitness and or sports.
- Physical abilities: Must be able to lift a 45LB dumbbell and or kettlebell.