We are looking for a Social Media Strategist to join our team! The position is based in Yakima which offers 300+ days of sunshine, affordable living and is only a 2-hour drive east of Seattle, across the beautiful Cascade Mountains. Relocation assistance is available!
We are a growing team of communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, community events, digital analysis, cultural analysis, and design in search for an expert in the field of social media to round out our team.
Our ideal candidate will be an expert in social media and create a comprehensive brand experience for our 40+ locations across the Pacific Northwest. If you've been looking for an opportunity to take lead in creating a multi-channel social media strategy, this is your opportunity. Our Social Media Specialist will also be responsible for visiting locations across our network of care to capture authentic interactions with staff, patients, and our communities.
What we're looking for:
* A savvy social media expert with the knowledge and experience doing effective and efficient research.
* A strategic-mind that can identify community trends and forecast potential opportunities and risks.
* Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, while delivering high quality and timely results.
* A collaborator with the ability to develop effective working relationships with diverse individuals & groups within and outside the organization.
* A strong communicator with excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
* Someone with the ability to create copy for various audiences and channels, in an efficient manner.
What you'll do:
* Responsible for building the organization's social media strategy to support corporate goals across all channels.
* Drive engagement on the organization's Social Media platforms to support our business objectives.
* Play an integral role in connecting the sentiment and feedback of online communities to the organization's storefronts and programs.
* Capture and broadcast the authentic, real-time experience of our staff, patients, and communities.
* Implement social media best practices across our network including training and reporting vertically and horizontally.
What we offer:
* Rewarding work with competitive pay.
* Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off; paid holidays, and more.
* Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communication, or related field.
* 3 years of experience in enterprise-level content creation, social media strategy, and channel management. Work samples will be required.
* Valid driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
* Knowledge of basic design for social media platforms.
* Ability to use data to explore process and message improvement.
* Bilingual proficiency in written and verbal communication preferred.
* Proficiency with a variety of content creation applications and software programs.
* Proficiency with a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in Washington State and Oregon. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
* We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
* We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
* We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
* We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
* We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
* We will let joy in.
* We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.