Social Media Strategist opportunity with a fast growing online retail company
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Hanani Carlisle
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:
Amazing opportunity with an online retail company that is a classic overnight success storyWhy join us?
• Employee Health/Dental/Vision benefits covered 75% by Company, family covered 50%
• Paid Vacation
• 7 Paid Holidays
• 401k Program (6% matching)Job Details
As our Senior Social Media Strategist, you will be instrumental in executing our strategy and processes as well as establishing the brand voice across all existing (and new) social media channels. You will take a hands-on proactive approach to setting the priorities and goals of each of our social media channels. You will work with the VP of Marketing to accomplish Marketing departmental goals through your work with social media marketing, community engagement and activations. Within this role you will be responsible for individual team member performance of three social media admins and several volunteer moderators. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, proactive, thrives in a fast paced, performance-driven environment, adaptable to frequent change, and undeterred by new challenges. This role reports to the VP of Marketing and Customer Experience
- Lead organic social strategy to create, curate, and manage content including digital assets, social media posts, video, and more for the brand. Think social-first and champion early adoption of new functionality and channels to support growth, engagement, and social impact on business.
- Establish the brands social media playbook and evolve as needed / as the brand and customer base grows
- Work with the team to execute paid media campaigns via social platforms, advising on content selection, messaging, and medium when relevant and managing asset creation when needed.
- Communicate clearly and proactively with the Creative team on asset needs for your role.
- Grow and engage our entire online community (including our private Facebook group) through content, social listening and interactions. Identify new opportunities to increase audience and engagement outside the private group.
- Maintain a proactive Social Media calendar that aligns with the brand's content calendar and marketing / collection launch campaigns, build on key themes of the marketing strategy, and work with department members on a proper plan for content distribution.
- Report on content analytics and metrics by marketing funnel stage that map back to departmental goals. Integrate trends and category data to identify insights that can improve strategy and execution. Share weekly with Executive leadership.
- Work with the VP of Marketing to build and maintain relationships with internal and external content contributors, contractors, and agencies (as applicable) to support the execution of the social strategy. Work with them to help create, test, iterate, and distribute engaging digital content across a range of social channels.
- Own and manage the company's User Generated Content and its platforms and approve content that is in line with brand guidelines and campaign goals.
- Responsible for working with Customer Experience Manager to develop best moderation practices, and how social listening can provide value to Customer Insights.
- Work with the Customer Experience team and fellow Marketing team members to manage and moderate Company's branded social forums, as well as to monitor/engage with Company's mentions across appropriate web and social forums.
- Overcomes obstacles: is resilient, takes initiative, and solves problems
- Exceeds expectations: goes above and beyond the call of duty
- Is authentic: true to themself and brings their best self everyday
- Is a team player: willing to help others and put the team before self
- Is customer obsessed: puts the customer at the center of every decision
- Is a skilled communicator: prioritizes direct and timely communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- Is an excellent storyteller: ability to deliver messages in an effective and engaging way
- Has the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships: in order to deliver on departmental objectives
- Is a good project manager: can take a deliverable from conception to completion
- Has a curious and analytical mindset: can analyze and report on findings and trends relevant to their work
- Has excellent time-management skills: ability to prioritize, multi-task, and switch gears as needed
- Has a strong acumen for organization
- Acts with a sense of urgency: while maintaining professional boundaries
- Has the confidence to champion and/or represent customers needs: both internally and externally
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in marketing/social media/content marketing
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in a DTC Ecommerce brand or Ecommerce clothing brand, ideally baby/children's clothing
- Social media campaign planning including working on brand campaigns
- Experience working with multiple Social Media tools
- An understanding of the mom-customer and cultural nuances as it relates to social media content
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- Must have knowledge and understanding of social listening and executing paid social media campaigns
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong competency in Office software (Outlook, Excel etc.)
- Experience managing marketing programs and writing customer-facing content
- Fulltime availability / in office presence M-F 9am-5pm PST
- Must be fully vaccinated and willing to follow Covid-19 safety protocols
- Proven track record of creating customer segmentation in social media and executing campaign tests to increase engagement
- Experience managing, analyzing, and communicating relevant results upwards
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience in delivering and measuring KPIs from multi-channel strategies and investments
- Experience of using the latest social media monitoring/analysis tools and platforms
- Experience of delivering successful paid amplification of influencer campaigns
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.