- Able to provide Rosewood and Rosewood's Sense Spa guests and associates a unique and outstanding spa experience. Warmly welcome and orient guests and provide effective and efficient guest service. Provide members/guests with extensive knowledge of the spa, in order to enhance their visit and promote Sense Spa members /guests with the highest level of services to increase sales and demand repeat business. Answer phones and use SpaSoft program to handle bookings, scheduling and billing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Serve guests in person and by phone with bookings, welcome and departure, orientation to facilities and introduction to treatment professionals.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day. Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Follow Spa opening procedures. Report to work in appropriate uniform, on time, and well-groomed.
- Assist guests in the following areas as required based on operating and safety guidelines: Spa, dining and other reservations and information. Locker key administration. Salon and Fitness rooms. Towels, robes, sandals and amenities maintenance.
- Follow-up to spa director on all comments, concerns and suggestions made by guests, members and associates.
- Explain and promote all spa facilities, services and activities. Knowledgeable in all aspects of spa services, programming and reservations.
- Receive and manage all locker room supplies and equipment. Follow spa attendant's procedures per policy.
- Continually strive to improve the procedures at the spa reception desk. Provide updates and accurate information regarding spa policy, as well as any supplemental information, which will increase fellow associates' knowledge base and effectiveness.
- Attend all spas' training sessions and meetings on a consistent and regular basis
- Responsible for assisting and establishing and maintaining standard of excellence in professional image and service.
- Responsible with entire team for following safety and cleanliness protocol throughout the shift.
- All other duties as required.
Job RequirementsRequired Skills
Rosewood Sand Hill requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and applicants are required to submit proof of vaccination prior to beginning employment. In accordance with the law, Rosewood Sand Hill will accommodate employees who cannot be administered the COVID-19 vaccine for medical or religious reasons, and applicants should contact if they have questions about this requirement or wish to request an accommodation.
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest's service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Knowledge of SpaSoft computer software program is an asset.
- Language: Required to speak, read and write English. Fluency in additional languages is a plus
- Physical Requirements: Must stand for long periods of time, move throughout the work areas, work in varying temperatures, indoors and outdoors.
- Previous experience in a luxury spa environment, preferably within a luxury or ultra-luxury hotel. A background in fitness education and/or health related discipline is an asset.
- Must have a flexible schedule, willing to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
EEO-1 Code: 540