At Slipstream IT we work to streamline IT Support and provide managed solutions with a strategic consulting and global leadership management approach. Our solutions are designed exclusively for emerging pharma and biotech organizations.
Slipstream's industry-leading solutions free clients from the demands of internal IT and allow them to rapidly advance their mission. Led by a leadership team that has been together for over 10 years, you will join a proven team, culture, and strategy to drive innovation within the IT outsourcing industry while developing your skillset with the opportunities for internal growth.
This role resides within the End User Service Practice at Slipstream
- Supports complex and modern end user computing solutions.
- Understands and promotes end user technology standards for hardware, OS, core applications, and peripherals.
- Support End user architecture to evaluate, establish, integrate and maintain end user technology applications used to manage desktops, laptops, virtual desktops, virtual applications and mobile devices.
- Serves as the technical resource for technologies which may span the enterprise. Leads complex troubleshooting efforts and root cause analysis.
- Supports End user architecture to proactively automate, streamline and simplify processes and routine tasks.
- Creates and updates system documentation for operations, and support teams.
- Participates in multiple cross company projects and initiatives that impact the end user computing solutions and experiences.
- 5 years of experience working in an IT support role Onsite or remote.
- Experience working with IT end user management, applications/procedures and processes.
- Solid understanding of Mac OS, Windows OS, software upgrade process
- Good knowledge of networking and Meraki Dashboard
- Proficient in the understanding and troubleshooting of the Mac and Windows and enterprise applications including core competencies:
- AD, Okta, Box, Gsuite /GAM, 0365, Email security, phishing tools, VMWare Workspace One,Smartsheet, Adobe, Crowdstrike, Zoom, Zoom rooms / Conferencing
- Experience with participating in projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Powershell Scripting experience a plus
- 401k match
- Comprehensive group health, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance/LTD
- Discretionary PTO
Slipstream IT is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Slipstream IT makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.