If you are a Sr. Electrical Engineer with experience, please read on!
This role is with a privately held technology company developing disruptive antenna, radar sensor, and wireless communications technology by leading experts in millimeter wave frequency engineering. Initially funded and currently supported by National Science Foundation SBIR Phase I and II awards, They are devoted to next-generation autonomous driving and ADAS systems. In addition to private venture funding, they have received strategic investments from several global technology and automotive companies.
What You Will Be Doing
The senior electrical engineer plays a key role in a small cross functional team designing the next generation of automotive radar. You will collaboratively define system level requirements and functional specs, then translate those requirements to the hardware design. You will be responsible for mixed signal circuit design, schematic capture, board layout, component selection, design validation, and debug of radar hardware. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across functional units and be comfortable taking hands-on approaches to rapidly build and validate new designs.
What You Need for this Position
- BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years industry experience or 5 years with advanced degree
- Design proficiency in Altium Designer (experience with Altium 365 a plus)
- Experience designing high speed, mixed-signal PCBA
- Experience with high speed differential interfaces: MIPI CSI 2, LVDS, LVPECL
- Design and layout of DDR3/4
- High speed data interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet, PCIe
- RF experience preferred
- High speed signal integrity validation
- Serial data interfaces: SPI, I2C, UART
- DC/DC switching power supply design (low noise, isolation from sensitive circuits)
- Ability to write firmware to validate hardware design
- C/C++, VHDL/Verilog or Python a plus
What's In It for You
- Competitive Senior Level Salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Stock Options
So, if you are a Sr. Electrical Engineer with experience, APPLY NOW!!!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WO1-1715304L485 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Will Olson - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.