What we are looking for:
- Extensive training and development experience large and complex business setting
- LMS system experience
- Experience creating entire training programs
- Organizational development with proven facilitation skills
- Reporting and analysis on the performance of training programs and initiatives, analyses of program performance, identifying points of improvement, and developing clear and compelling solutions and strategies from the findings.
The Manager Training and Development role is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering new training programs and initiatives at all levels of the business as well as overseeing the activities of the junior training and development department. Conducts needs analysis by meeting with the business's leadership in an effort to identify gaps and develop effective solutions that build on employee competencies.
- Management of training systems, content, and support materials.
- Tracking and reporting of the progress for all ongoing training programs.
- Manages vendor relations and guarantees that training program deadlines are met within the planned budget.
- Drives innovative training program development through the facilitation of online resources, training toolkits, and mentorship programs.
- Establishes unique strategic plans for each department that improve the skills of employees in each department in a more personalized manner.
- Builds the capabilities of business employees, placing focus on critical thinking, business fundamentals, and leadership.
- Works closely with various departmental heads and management in the business in developing training activities unique to their individual departments and that are aligned with individual department employee needs.
- Works closely with the legal department along with other human resource departments to build compliance training and keep employees and leadership aware of best practices and relevant legislation.
- Approval and formulation of training strategies, initiatives, and materials that will address the identified training needs.
- Coaches leadership and management principles within the business, leading training sessions and ensuring proper execution of training programs.
- Maximizes the effectiveness of the training initiatives, stays up-to-date with current training practices, training methods, learning tools, and learning deployment devices and technologies, participates in leadership meetings, training events and seminars, conferences.