WRK Engineers () is looking for positive, team-player oriented engineers to join our team. We serve clients through a creative, innovative, collaborative and responsive delivery process. Our projects include the design of education, commercial, institutional and industrial facilities as well seismic evaluation and strengthening of existing facilities. Our clients and projects are currently local, regional, national and international.
If you thrive in a creative, innovative and energetic work environment, and are looking for an opportunity to work on a diverse array of projects, WRK Engineers is the place for you. Candidates who are motivated to use their technical, organizational, and communication skills and who work well with a group of professionals will welcome this opportunity. Our work environment encourages creativity, teamwork, and growth.
- BS degree in structural engineering, MS preferred
- PE registration
- Extensive knowledge of Building Codes and National Standards
- Outgoing, creative, proactive and team oriented.
- The ability to interact with other engineers, architects and contractors
- Strong analytical, detailing and communication skills
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Apply in confidence - include a cover letter, resume and daytime phone number. No phone calls please.Job Requirements:
We have an immediate opening for a Project Structural Engineer. This position offers an excellent opportunity for growth. This position is suited for a candidate with 4 to 12 years of design/project management experience who is competent with all major structural construction materials.