Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Job Reference: 381588266-2
- Date Posted: 27 September 2021
- Recruiter: Belkin Corporation
- Location: Irvine, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
Job Summary (General Responsibilities):
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment, managing all aspects of the staffing process to include sourcing, reviewing resume, conducting phone screens, setting up interviews, and negotiating offers. In particular, this role must be creative and assertive in sourcing active and passive candidates, building a pipeline of current and future candidates. Must be highly motivated to maintain and improve recruitment metrics. Collaborate with team of recruiters and admin to sustain an effective recruitment process.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Apply recruiting efforts to fill a wide variety of positions including Sales, Planning and Product Management disciplines
* Target passive candidates and cold call into chosen companies to build awareness and interest in current and future Belkin roles and to network for applicants
* Identify potential candidates that match Belkin's core values through a blend of employee referrals, internet, networking, and posting positions through business schools, as well as being familiar with internal applicants' resumes
* Track recruitment metrics, make suggestions to HR Group and Senior Management about how to improve recruitment and retention
* Collaborate other recruiters, ensuring recruitment metrics, trends, and techniques are consistently on the cutting edge
* Experience with providing training to managers on effective techniques, policies, procedures, and handling employee issues so as to maintain most qualified workforce
* Ability to organize and manage multiple open positions simultaneously
* Collaborate with hiring managers and senior management to discuss hiring needs and create candidate profiles. Understanding business units and their recruiting needs, including objectives so as to maintain a world class pool of talent
* Identify industry and functional leaders, communicate the nature of the specific opportunity and assess the qualifications of potential candidates
* Strong interest in maintaining and improving metrics
* Knowledge of all standard recruiting components including but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trend
* Fulfill responsibilities under ISO 9001 and 14001; understand and fully support IS0 system.
* Comply with Health and Safety requirements of Belkin.
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
* Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
* Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Four-year college degree or applicable experience
* 3+ years of recruiting experience
* Strong experience in cold calling and sourcing passive candidates
* Organized recruiting teams
* Influenced and closed candidates in highly competitive situations utilizing strong interview and assessment skills
What you're getting into
We've got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding - for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you'll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted, but you'll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
We are committed to diversity. Belkin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
All candidates applying for a job in the EMEA region, please review the Applicant Privacy notice HERE
Playa Vista, California