ABOUT US: Frasco Investigative Services, a division of Frasco, Inc., provides unparalleled quality investigations throughout the entire United States. Frasco is a full-service investigation corporation serving the insurance, legal, employment, and entertainment communities. Our client base includes many of the nation's largest insurance carriers in the workers' compensation, liability, and disability arenas; corporate and independent counsel; risk management for entertainers and public figures; and many municipalities and public agencies. Services we provide include surveillance, statement & interviews, activities checks, background checks, and other investigative endeavors. Through our Frasco Profiles division we provide national and international pre-employment screening. Our people:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, pre-screening, assessing and presenting talent for various positions throughout the country. This role will work alongside other team members in a fast-paced, energetic, goal-oriented environment using effective recruiting strategies and best practices to seek top talent.
- Work closely with our leadership team to identify and hire great talent into our organization.
- Evaluate applicants and source candidates in order to set up phone screens to assess culture and skills fit.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for candidates, providing inspiring information about the company and position, such as products, business strategy, performance objectives and expectations.
- Pre-screen and present detailed profile summaries of candidates for appropriateness of skills, strengths, experience, knowledge and compensation.
- Prepare candidates for each step in hiring process.
- Use multiple research tools to find qualified candidates.
- Manage an ongoing pipeline of candidates.
- Set and achieve monthly hiring goals.
- Two years of recruiting experience minimum. No recruiting experience in the investigations industry required, we are willing to train you!
- Professional and articulate communicator
- High energy and driven individual with proven track record of results
- Avid learner
- Easily overcomes challenges and adapts to change
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and applicant tracking software
- Completed high school education, and college degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount Programs
- 401k plan with matching
- Fun and positive work environment
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a Full-Time Hourly / Non-Exempt Position.
Join a leader in the investigations industry that is financially stable, is experiencing growth, and whose history spans over 55 years! All replies will remain confidential. EOE