Technical Recruiter, Southern California Market (LA, OC and San Diego)TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN THIS ROLE:
Bring your technology recruiting expertise to Eliassen Group! We are seeking individuals who love to be challenged and thrive in a collaborative environment as you tackle staffing objectives in the Dallas marketplace. In this role, you will recruit and evaluate technical job candidates; target, source, contact, and qualify candidates to make placements. This is an opportunity to have a major impact in a terrific market as you use your energy and determination to find talented, quality consultants for our top clients in the area!ALL ABOUT US
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.ALL ABOUT YOU
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO EVERY DAY
- You will become a key member of an exceptional team, all of whom possess a competitive spirit and like to have a lot of fun while enjoying great success.
- Your work will never be dull as you'll engage directly with talented candidates to ensure the best possible placements that will meet their personal needs, as well as the business objectives of our clients.
- You'll collaborate with our top account executives and represent leading companies in your region on a daily basis, forming strong relationships that will drive your success.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- You will build strong relationships with candidates through meetings, networking and referrals.
- You'll bring your energy and determination to find new candidates every day, exceeding call activity metrics defined in partnership with your manager
- You will qualify all consultants for quality, availability and deliverability.
- You'll effectively negotiate pay rates in line with expected and budgeted margin percentages.
- You will utilize Eliassen Group systems and gather market intelligence in the form of sales leads.
- Your exceptional people skills will empower you to work closely with account executives to fill job requirements in a trusted, two-way-street working relationship
You're very proud of the education and skills that you bring to the table, including:
- You have a track record of 2+ years of high achievement in the technology staffing industry.
- You have a high energy level, a strong sense of urgency and a passion for what you do that is surpassed only by your ethical approach to the business.
- You understand the importance of networking and leverage your consultants for referrals.
- You're great on the phone, and know how to build relationships with candidates
- You know how to effectively communicate with colleagues and leaders in your organization
- You understand that activity breeds results - and are motivated internally to create that activity
- You have a desire to understand what makes a candidate match beyond what's on the surface
- You keep going, even when you've hit some road blocks
- You plan your day and work your plan