TikTok Student Ambassador (Contract)
- Job Reference: 381760296-2
- Date Posted: 27 September 2021
- Recruiter: Chegg
- Location: Santa Clara, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Advert / Media / Entertainment
- Job Type: Permanent
Looking to be a Chegg Student Ambassador? Love TikTok?
Chegg is looking for current university student ambassadors looking to gain invaluable social media marketing and content creation experience. Being a Chegg TikTok Ambassador means representing Chegg and creating an authentic experience for our students.
The Ambassador Program is responsible for bringing more awareness to Chegg products and services by creating compelling social content and campaigns to achieve brand objectives. Our goal is to build an inclusive and diverse online student community that provides study hacks, lifestyle tips and relatable content that resonates with the student life.
A Chegg TikTok Ambassador will work alongside the Chegg Organic Social Team and other student ambassadors getting exposure in all areas of social media - including but not limited to branding, creative strategy and content creation and gain firsthand experience and mentorship. This is a contract role.
* Play a key role in brand initiatives, social media content production, campaigns and concepting
* Create TikTok videos weekly in accordance with Chegg's brand and content guidelines
* Think creatively about new ways to engage students through our social channels
* Be a creative leader
* Report to Organic Social Media Content Managers and participate in brainstorming sessions and team meetings
* Be available for a 6 month duration - one academic semester
* Must be currently enrolled in an accredited two or four-year college or university
* Must be 18 years old or older
* Experience in and understanding of social media platforms (TikTok)
* Motivated self-starter who takes initiative and is a quick learner
* Be legally allowed to work in the US (US citizen, green card, or F1 student visa holder)
* *Video submission is required for consideration*
* Submit your video shared link here:
* Create and submit one TikTok video. Choose one theme from the following categories:
* Study hacks
* Student life experience
* Current viral trends (in relation to college life)
* Video should be between 15 seconds and 1 minute
* Submit video through Youtube, Google Drive, Dropbox or other file sharing platforms.
* Your video doesn't necessarily have to revolve around Chegg products. Be creative and have fun with it!
* This is a paid and remote position
* Flexible hours
* Free Chegg Study Pack credit for a full semester
* Awesome Chegg swag
* Hands-on experience with content creation, branding and project management
Terms and Conditions:
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer
United States Remote: This is a remote position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we've expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, Chegg Writing, Chegg Internships, Thinkful Online Learning, and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Life at Chegg:
Certified Great Place to Work!:
Chegg Corporate Career Page:
Thinkful (a Chegg Online Learning Service): #careers
Chegg out our culture and benefits!
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer