Wendel Rosen LLP, a mid-sized law firm with its primary office located in Oakland, right above the 12th Street BART station, seeks an experienced Trusts & Estates Paralegal to provide support to attorneys in the Trusts & Estates practice group.
Job responsibilities include assisting with all aspects of trust administration, probate and related court proceedings, including communicating with clients and beneficiaries; and preparation of deeds, asset spreadsheets, federal estate tax returns, gift tax returns, correspondence and other legal documents.
· Minimum 3 years Trust & Estates Paralegal experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Extremely detail-oriented and organized
· Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· Proactive with the ability to anticipate what needs to happen next
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Must be comfortable multitasking
· Knowledge of the probate process and rules and use of judicial council forms
· Ability to work in a team, as well as working individually with minimum supervision
· Exhibit a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive client information
Ideal candidates will have:
· Four-year college degree
· Paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program
· California Notary license or willingness to become a Notary
In addition to a highly-skilled group of attorneys, we offer a congenial work environment and excellent benefits. If you would like to join our team, please send your resume and cover letter to .
For more information about our firm, please visit . No phone calls please. Principal parties only. Thank you.