Globalization Partners is looking for a Vice President, Public Relations & Analyst Relations
. This assignment is a critical position for the growth of Globalization Partners. The ideal candidate promotes and manages the public's view of the firm, its products and service. The executive must possess the skills to activate programs, build relationships, and integrate into a collaborative environment that thrives on diversity of thought and teamwork.
This assignment is a demanding but rewarding position, offering the right leader the opportunity to develop Public Relations and Media programs that build, establish, and protect the company's reputation in the marketplace. The Vice President will raise company awareness and engagement by communicating critical messages via targeted media.
The position will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs, and work closely with our PR agency
- Develop and implement PR policies, processes, and best practices
- Monitor corporate image to ensure compliance with company brands
- Design and review online content for media announcements and media kits
- Develop and review content produced for websites and social media channels
- Produce content for internal and external communications such as media articles, talking points, scripts, FAQ's and company newsletters
- Develop and produce thought leadership content and integrated campaigns to support corporate communications, marketing, and sales plans.
- Establish programs to promote customer wins and partnerships, inclusive of logo utilization, guidelines, and best practices, customer testimonials, case studies, and referrals.
- Work closely with, marketing, and revenue to produce media and PR plans to support events
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy
- Establish, measure, and report on program and campaign KPIs
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs, and initiatives
- As the market leader in a category it created, Globalization Partners seeks to significantly increase it's outreach to analysts, including Gartner, Forrester, Nelson Hall, and others.
- This is a critical component of the role, and requires building a dedicated team to support.
- Experience building and managing a PR program as well as an Analyst Relations Program
- Global experience across Europe, Asia, North America
- Excellent writer, communicator, and presenter
- Strong storytelling skills
- Strong collaboration, team, and independent working skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Skilled in leveraging data to build and monitor KPI's
- Degree in PR, communications, journalism, or similar relevant field or work experience
- A proven track record of successful PR and analyst relations campaigns