Volunteer Casa CHE Community Outreach
- Job Reference: 381710140-2
- Date Posted: 27 September 2021
- Recruiter: La Clinica de La Raza
- Location: Oakland, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Community & Sport
- Job Type: Permanent
Who we are: La Clínica de La Raza is a community-based health center committed to providing culturally appropriate, high-quality, and accessible health care to the diverse communities of the San Francisco Bay Area.
Project runs from September 1st, 2021 - November 30th, 2021.
Volunteers will be using a 5-touch point outreach method to be able to provide information about the Covid-19 vaccine and Covid-19 testing.
This will include:
* Participating in weekend and evening outreach
* Door knocking and canvassing in the 94601 and 94606 zip codes
* Making Calls to La Clinica patients and community members to provide them with information and appts. to get the vaccine.
* Be a front greeter for CASA CHE as people are coming in to ask for appts. and services.
* Have some experience in Social media to be able to engage patients and community members.
Volunteers with flexible schedules and ability to speak fluent Spanish encouraged to apply.
Stipends available! Amount is dependent on grant funding.